Monday 2 August 2010

Incoming

I forgot to update about me making my background, saw loads of people making there own backgrounds for the blogs so i decided to give it a go, I was playing worms at the time i was thinking of making one, plus i used to play this game with my friend when I was a kid called seƱor worm, where you draw around your finger on a piece of paper and you draw faces and hats on the worms, so i just started drawing worms and then just decided to go into illustrator and draw them out.


4 comments:

  1. scarily these worms are kinda cute. i need to learn how to do stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. its easy :] for this i just copied one and pasted it into place then added faes after

    ReplyDelete
  3. but im guessing youve done it with the pen tool, i suck at that, and i cant even work live paint lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did do it with a pen tool at first but then i couldnt get it to flow like i wanted so i used the brush tool in illustrator, turns the lines into vectors only way i could get the shape i wanted

    ReplyDelete