Thursday 5 August 2010

Manchester visit / Editing photo's

I tend to get bored while im watching tv and listening to music, so I mess around in photoshop try and learn new things, not been out of the house much recently friends have ether been busy or have work or been away on holiday so I got really excited when warren came back from sonisphere so that I could get out of the house and go somewhere, we ended up going to manchester so that I could take some pictures and get some free stuff from noise and other shops that give away free artists work, only to get there and all the places have ether shut for good or are shutting :\

Noise Lab is a great place that puts on talks and exhibits artists work that you could see for free please help to keep it open :[

http://www.petitiononline.com/n0i5e/petition.html

anyway looked around in the usual places and got abit carried away with looking at cool things to buy, if I had the money, on the way back to the station I rememberd that Invader had a piece on the wall facing the courts, some people might know him, hes the guy/girl that tiles space invaders in cities all over the world.


This is the one in manchester opposite the courts



This is just some editing I did to see how good I could get camera phone pictures to look

No comments:

Post a Comment