Wednesday 28 July 2010

Dan Mumford illustration's

Don't you just HATE it when your looking for somone who did a design you liked, I was looking for the guy who did my black dahlia murder t-shirts,

and I couldnt find anything out about him, so I gave up on that and started to look at album art that I liked and trying to find the artist who did them couldnt find out anywhere, untill I came up with the genius idea of going on wiki and looking at the album and seeing who the album artist was ..... why I didnt think about this after 2 days of searching and almost coming to the point of emailing the band to ask them who did it.

When I found out who the artist was I found out that he had also produced other work that I knew and found out that it was the same guy that did my Black dahlia murder t-shirts.

The first one if you dont know it is, A Day To Remember, album: Homesick

So I was kicking myself that I didnt know who it was sooner or recongise his style seen as I see it everywhere




This is work he did for the Gallows





This is from the singles that were released from this album













<3 love his work, its so detailed and colourfull heres a link to his personal website, its full of his work for bands and his own personal stuff, he also keeps a blog wich is very intresting into how he does his work and places he goes http://www.dan-mumford.com/

3 comments:

  1. crazy stuff! the stuff for gallows is mind bogglin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered who did the artwork.. and just never go round to looking up who actually did it. His artwork is sick!!
    I am sure I have had a dream which looked exactly like that shark eating the boat =/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love his work <3 i forgot to actually put the album art he did for the gallows :\

    ReplyDelete